Tuesday, April 07, 2009

it's down to three days before my first solo show.

i'm excited to exhibit work that brought me so much in making. i feel like my sharing them with you is a chance to thank them for what they've shown me.
i can't thank enough, the lebasse family of staff and artists who have embraced and helped me on my journey here. i also would not be the same without the support of my family and friends in LA. as i head back to toronto, please know that i hold this time in my life near-n-dear to my heart as it marks the beginning of hopefully, a long career in creating.

as a parting gift from me to you,



a four-page zine i made as a pseudo-catalogue/zine/souvenir for my first solo show. it's printed on rice paper and limited to 134 copies, signed and numbered by me.
it includes an excerpt of inspiration, some images of work and an artist statement.
they are free, but again, limited. you can get them at the opening, just talk to either beau, kim or myself about getting one.

let's celebrate the future perfect together this saturday, april 11, 2009.
see you there- and as always, thank you for your support.

LeBasse Projects
6023 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232

for more info:
beau(at)lebasseprojects(dot)com
310.558.0200

www.lebasseprojects.com


also, thank you mike and amy for the shoutouts, you're both awesome.

*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, son.

mom & dad

Diantres said...

excellent!
Buena suerte!

Rosemary Travale said...

Looks great Tessar! I wish you the best of luck with the show. I will be there supporting you in spirit!

edwinushiro said...

bro, can you save me one since I wont be able to beat the crowds this Saturday.

t e s s a r * said...

ha. ha. very good, edwin. thanks for the kind words guys..

jenay said...

aw youre leaving la? :[

hope i make it to the show, i would love to snag one of those zines >:]
show looks excitinggg


oh this is jenny luu, i dont really think you remember my name though.