Wednesday, October 08, 2008

in space and time.





now that i've pretty much wrapped up with the main pieces for roq la rue, i have been able to shift my focus onto the installation that i want to have there. i find it's actually a very different way of thinking, as a lot of it has to do with a sense of spontaneity and relationships of the individual pieces in space. it's turning out to be quite a rewarding experience as it allows me to compose quite literally, in life.

i have a bubbling excitement inside of me for the moment i step into roq la rue and take a look at the space for the first time; i won't even know what it'll 100% look like until i put down the final mark, or hang the final piece. it will challenge my thinking and adaptability.

*

9 comments:

Lettie Lo said...

cant wait to see it !
love ur pastel palet

Anonymous said...

tell me about the tiger in the first picture please..

Anonymous said...

I herd you a like tigers

Irma Kniivila said...

The one on the left in the last one makes me think of Bjork, for some reason?

t e s s a r * said...

it's a picture of bjork.. but i added to it. haha- thanks for dropping by...

marcus said...

the white tiger climbs tessar's wall

Irma Kniivila said...

hahahahaha

well that explains everything

Peter Hong Chan said...

amazing and beautiful, like poetry.

Jeff Soto said...

Yeah man, it was nice to chat with you and Beau and Nate for a sec. I'd like to come out and visit your studio, or maybe you guys could come out to Riverside and say "hey".

Work is looking good man, good luck with your show!